plus sales tax for CA residents 8.00%
plus $30.00 Shipping
The Banjo-Mer features are:
- The Eagle tuning head,
- Solid maple tail block and banjo head mounting blocks.
- Kiln dried African Mahogany sides and fret board.
- Special select laminated Philippine Mahogany top and back.
- Your choice of all dark wood or a light top instrument as pictured.
- Banjo head is a six inch Remo weather proof fiber skin head.
- Tuners are high quality Chrome Gotoh 16:1 ratio.
- String length is 28.5 inches, on a standard 6 1/2 fret board.
- Standard sound hole design is the Star pattern as shown
- It has a three inch tone balance hole in the back.
- Bridge is 1/2" maple with ebony top.
- Custom made tail piece is polished aluminum.
- Built-in tone bar to transfer banjo head sound into the wood body.
Order your Banjo-Mer and other items from Doug Thomson by printing out the
in your order , or Call or write for more details.